We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of the personal information we collect. We are committed to safeguarding the online privacy of our users and do not rent or sell your information to any third party. We may modify these policies from time to time to better address your concerns or to make other additions or changes that we deem appropriate. Genbil will provide notice to you in the event that we change our policy by placing that change on the website. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies or organizations that Genbil does not own or control or to people that Genbil does not manage or employ. This policy also does not apply to sites with which Genbil or AutoMerge may be linked.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
Genbil collects Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
You directly provide Genbil with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Genbil collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- We do not share your data with any outside companies, with the exception…
- When Genbil processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Genbil would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, email us at email@example.com
Genbil would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Genbil Software for copies of your personal data. We might charge you a small fee for this service, but probably not.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Genbil correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Genbil to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Genbil erase your personal data, under certain conditions in accordance with the EU’s GDPR Law.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Genbil restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Genbil’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Genbil transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +1 503-914-6304
Or write to us: Genbil Sofware, 220 NW 8th Ave, Portland, Oregon 97209
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Genbil uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Genbil uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Genbil sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +1 503-914-6304
Or write to us at: Genbil Software 220 8th NW 8th Ave, Portland, Oregon 97209 USA
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
AutoMerge service only collects fields pertinent to analysis of duplicates. This includes Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
Data is only transmitted via SSL/TLS or a VPN connection directly to/from our Azure Cloud servers. If our Customer uses Dynamics 365, their CRM data will never travel over Internet at all since it already resides in an Azure datacenter.
Regional Data Residency
Our Customer’s AutoMerge profile defines which Azure Datacenter and hence region their data will be processed.
Encrypted at Rest
Data is encrypted at-rest using SQL Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) using AES_128.
Only Genbil’s managing partners and delivery-path-based analysts have access to analysis servers.
All personally identifiable information (PII) is scrubbed directly following AutoMerge analysis.