Create an Azure App User allowing the AutoMerge service to connect to your CRM. Microsoft no longer allows services such as AutoMerge to connect to Dynamics CRM using named users. Services don’t and cannot do any multi-factor-authentication and using named
Tired of seeing duplicate contacts, leads, or accounts records?
Let AutoMerge take the headache out of keeping your Dynamics CRM free of duplicates. Quickly and securely find and merge records using AutoMerge’s intelligent duplication detection – no matter the size of your database.
NEW! Free Unlimited Analysis Credits for 30 Days
In every new customer’s subscription, you will have access to unlimited analysis credits for the first 30 days to learn & experiment how AutoMerge’s matching/ranking/precision rules work on your CRM data.
How does AutoMerge work?
Analyze your Dynamics 365 data
Within minutes, identify duplicate records using our default matching rules – or customize the rules to your business needs!
- Find duplicates using our advanced Azure-based fuzzy matching engine
- Match duplicates by first name, last name, email, phone, company, zip code. Any built-in or custom field on the record or a parent record
- Find matches using multiple rules
Find out how many duplicates you have in your CRM with our free Data Quality Report.
Validate match sets
The AutoMerge Solution installed on your CRM shows you the results of the analysis in list view.
- Validate match sets in your own CRM at a glance
- View match sets sorted from high-confidence to low-confidence using our precision metric – also configurable
- Add your own columns to the views to compare values across matched records
AutoMerge match sets
Merge duplicates in bulk – in a fraction of the time. Merge any number of duplicate sets in a list with little to no effort.
- Quickly merge entire lists of duplicates in one click
- Duplicate sets can consist of 2-20 records (or more) – it’s still a single AutoMerge operation
- Mass-AutoMerge thousands of duplicate sets in batch mode using our Management App
- Afraid of losing data? Our plugin automatically preserves fields from the loser records to winner record
Latest From Our Blog
Follow Us for Announcements, Tips, and Best Practices
The usefulness of Dynamics CRM’s modifiedon field is limited. We can do better. The out-of-box modifiedon field tells you when the last time any change was made to a record. The CRM platform creates and manages the modifiedon field for all
Deep Dive: Configuring Match Rules in the AutoMerge Management App The match rules within your Matching/Ranking Configuration record reference a particular entity (Lead/Account/Contact) and determine how the analysis engine finds duplicates in your CRM. The default set of Match Rules
Want to try our service? Get started with Test Drive on Microsoft Appsource!